Below are the play and recreation spaces available to the public within Euxton.
There are often new projects the Parish Council is currently working on to renew or provide additional recreation facilities for all age groups.
Within the village there are play areas which are owned or maintained by Euxton Parish Council's and other sites which are looked after by others.
Euxton Parish Council Sites
- Geoff Witts Memorial, Millennium Green (click here for more information)
- Primrose Hill play area
- Lucy Branston play area and garden, Greenside
- Greenside outdoor exercise area, Greenside
- Southport Road shelter/basketball
- Southport Road skate park (click here for more information)
- James Moorcroft Lane play area, Balshaw Lane
- Greenside Recreation Fields, Greenside
Public Sites Not Looked After By The Parish Council
- Milestone Meadow play area
- The Cherries play area
- Highways Avenue play area
- Badger's Walk play area